The B.L.A.S.T. Center
(By Learning All Succeed Together) is a tutoring center available for students to:
- Study and complete homework assignments before and after school.
- Receive breakfast or a snack after working for fifteen minutes.
- Get extra help from adult tutors who are experienced in Math and English
- Tutor students in Math, English, and other subjects.
- Promote learning through technology using B.L.A.S.T. Center computers and SMART Board interaction.
- Contact parents concerning student performance.
- Provide a warm and positive atmosphere to encourage student learning.